Your feedback to us
Broughton Hall Catholic High School respects and celebrates the diversity within our community and is committed to providing an environment which ensures that all pupils and staff are treated with dignity and respect. We seek to provide a positive learning and working environment, free from discrimination, harassment or victimisation.
We are committed to fulfilling our statutory duties under the Equality Act 2010 tackling all forms of discrimination by:-
- Eliminating discrimination and other conduct that is prohibited by the Act
- Advancing equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Fostering good relations across all characteristics between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Equality & Diversity Policy This policy is in the process of being updated/ratified by Governors. An updated version will be available to view on our website in due course.
- School Equality Plan
- Staff Ethnicity, Gender & Disability Data
- Pupil Ethnicity, Gender and Disability Data